What better way is there to tour North Lake Tahoe than on a 23 mile trail network on the lake? Along the way you may find bicyclists, joggers, strollers, and even anglers also enjoying the views. With respect, we ask that you are tolerant and respectful of everyone's mutual right to use these trails. Parking for use of the trails is available at 64-Acres Park. Motor vehicles are strictly prohibited on the trails except for authorized maintenance. Please watch for maintenance workers and equipment.
Rules of the Road:
Please help to increase everyone's enjoyment of the trails by observing the Rules of the Road:
- Stay Right, Pass on the Left
- Yield to oncoming traffic
- Always notify others on the trail that you are about to pass from behind with a courteous "On your left!, or a ring of your bike bell"
- Use the trails at your own risk
- Beware of sand, rocks, pine needles, or cones and other debris
- Parking for use of the trails is available at 64-Acres Park
- Bicyclists must obey all traffic laws and adhere to trail signs
- Please do not litter
- Always lock your bike
- Don't forget your bicycle helmet